Confessions.

 I miss being me. I miss being happy. I miss being that I was back then. I feel, I miss myself. In the process of figuring out the best in me, I lost myself, got conquered by the thoughts in head. And this happened in just a month. I lost into another world with the pressure of not being stressed out. But then I recognised I'm a human who loves to take to work all day, get stressed out all day. In the process of discovering me, I lost who I was since 2years. And will never choose to loose. Because this feels hard to take in. This feels heavy. This feels suffocating. And this made me breathless. Felt lonely all of a sudden, and just was blank. Feeling of unhappiness, loneliness, and faded sometimes even without a particular reason. And finally I felt all of this was okay. Just okay. It is okay to have all of the feelings at a time and even okay without a reason. Well, we can't say without a reason, there were just no words to express the stuff out. But all the truth of the whole story was, yess I feel alone in the lost world. Yet believed, this too shall pass. 

- some of the midnight confessions 

 TRISHA. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Organ Donation

Radical acceptance