You are heard by yourself.

 Negative self talk. You realize the way you speak in any which way positive or negative. You can end up to a conclusion listening to your soul.

Okay everyone says, listen to your heart sometimes listen to your brain sometimes,did your ever had a thought about it? That is about how they vary from each other. I am personally admitting that confusion I always had. I wasn't able to understand what my heart said/ brain said. Or to put it right there I didn't make out that, that was from my heart or this particular message is from my brain; back then. Then through a lot of mind-process I ended up with the soul, which at least makes a difference between right/wrong. Also, the logical statements are from brain and emotional part is obviously from the heart. You personally can admit to a conclusion that the thing you are doing right now is right/wrong. And you get to choose your way. So basically, things are concerned only about choosing. What you decide to choose, is totally based on your verdict. Mental health is much more important and can be cured as easily as possible if you think you can! For the mental health to be proper the first and foremost thing is to be done is to take care of self talk. Don't focus on the negative aspects of the situation be a positive soul inside. I've always though the world has to be black/white. But, that also comes under the consideration for negative self talk. It always can't be good/bad, situations arise where you will have to consider things have to be left in between sometimes. And precisely some situations! Having a negative thought is okay, stopping that thought to not allowing it beyond would be better. I'm sure that I've not completely healed myself from that negative self but I try everyday to stick to what I spread. The one thing I will love to suggest is, be thankful to life and repeat this everyday, "I'm so proud of myself. I'm beautiful. Whatever the situation is, I can still find a solution. I gave my best today and I commit to continue the rest as well."

I'm too lazy to do things     I can do anything & achieve the world.

Why do these things always happen to me?    I deserve the world!

I'm always depressed    I've found a solution.

Oh, its too complicated   Let me find an easy way.

The situation can't completely change because you undergo a self healing process now. It is just that your perspective towards that particular situation changes. 


~TRISHA REDDY.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Organ Donation

Confessions.

Radical acceptance